The Energy & Renewables Practice specializes in securing difficult-to-find talent in multiple phases of Power Delivery, including:
For fifteen years, we have primarily served small to medium-sized consulting firms in Electric Power Delivery and firms in the Renewables space that specialize wind, solar, and battery storage projects.
Our typical placements include:
- Substation Engineers (Physical Design, Protection & Controls, and Civil/Structural)
- Transmission Engineers (Line Design and Planning)
- Distribution Engineers (Line Design and Planning)
- Owner’s Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Project Engineers and Technical Project Managers
- Executive Leadership (VP, Director, Senior Management, CEO)
Consulting Engineers Group, Beta Engineering, ExecuPower, Greene Solutions, SELECT Power Systems
We present 4-6 candidates on each search, all of whom our client will interview, and at least one will be selected.
Even in a job climate where talent tends to have shorter tenures with companies, our average candidate has been with their current employer for four years or longer.
Exclusive Searches & Placements
The majority of our candidates sign their written offers.
Your Energy & Renewables Experts
Meet Our Team
Discover Your Next Position
Opportunities within Energy & Renewables
Power generation and electrical power delivery are critical to infrastructure, and ThinkingAhead recruits top talent to ensure that vital roles are filled across the country.