ThinkingAhead builds people. We have created a unique culture that includes time-tested ethical recruiting practices, an entrepreneurial environment and limitless earning potential. Apply now to discover the many reasons our employees have routinely ranked us as one of the best places to work.
ThinkingAhead Knows How to Develop Talent
Discover What Sets Us Apart
ThinkingAhead is always interested in talking to talented individuals with interest in recruitment as a career. Find out why we are unique among search firms.
We offer a unique workplace that includes industry-specific teams, ethical recruiting practices, an entrepreneurial culture and collegial work environment. Our recruiters are encouraged to test new market niches, launch micro companies and grow into sales management roles without having to wait in line behind someone else.
Mentoring time and training money are invested with each recruiter every year for professional development. We offer audio-visual workshops, monthly company-wide training lunches, weekly practice area training, leadership retreats and more.
Our employees receive modular, sequential step-by-step training, immediate involvement in the service cycle under the tutelage of an experienced recruiter and continuous improvement of core competencies and unique abilities.
- Ranked in the top six percent of U.S. executive search firms by the National Association of Personnel Services
- Best in Business Award Recipient by the Nashville Business Journal, 2006, 2013 and 2015
- Top Workplace Honoree in Middle Tennessee for 2014 by the Nashville Business Journal
- Better Business Bureau Torch Award Recipient in 2015 for Exceptional Business Ethics
- Nashville Business Journal Most Admired CEO in Middle Tennessee in 2017
- Nashville Business Journal 2019 “40 Under 40” Award recipient
- Continuous improvement through weekly training
OUR EEO-DEI STATEMENT
ThinkingAhead Executive Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a work environment that supports, inspires and respects all individuals. Personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic ancestry, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic. This applies to every aspect of employment including hiring, training, advancement and termination. The firm is committed to creating a just culture of diversity, equity and inclusion by practicing, within the company and the marketplace we serve, intentional strategies that serve marginalized individuals and groups.