Array ( )
Array ( )
Vice President Mechanical Commercial Construction
Director of Business Development
Our client is seeking a Litigation Attorney for their Clearwater, Florida office. The ideal candidate should have a minium of 8 years of litigation experience with a portable book of business. Candidates must have excellent academic credentials, strong research and writing skills, and be admitted to practice in Florida. Candidates will be expected to manage all aspects of litigation. The candidate will be exposed to several litigation practice areas including the following: Business litigation, Real Estate and Trusts & Estates.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Please submit resume and salary requirements to Brian Vogt at ThinkingAhead [email protected] for consideration or call with questions (904) 770-4160. Confidentiality and discretion are assured.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: GSE Deputy Chief Underwriter
Summary: Position is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate underwriting of multifamily mortgage loan transactions in accordance with Agency and Bank guidelines. Responsibilities include but are not limited to reviewing customer data, making sound credit decisions and ensuring they are documented to secondary market guidelines where applicable, as well as assisting loan officers and processors with gathering of loan documents.
Expected Outcomes: Under moderate supervision, work closely with the Review Underwriter underwriting new loan originations for Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac. Perform evaluation of proposed Agency loans for credit risk; obtain deal approvals from Merchants credit committee and respective Agency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1) Underwrite multifamily Agency loans originated by Merchants Capital.
- 2) Manage underwriting process for new loans from origination to closing.
- 3) Adhere to Agency loan requirements, reviewing updates on an ongoing basis, to stay current on changes made by respective Agencies and/or Merchants.
- 4) Perform site inspections of underwritten assets.
- 5) Manage third party vendors and evaluate third party reports including appraisal reports, engineering reports, environmental reports, zoning reports, flood certifications, preliminary title, etc.
- 6) Coordinate and manage communication with internal Merchants staff including the Review Underwriter, originations and closings team; Agency; third party vendors, including but not limited to, the appraiser, engineer and environmental consultant; Merchants legal counsel; insurance consultant; borrower and any others that are pertinent to the success of the transaction.
- 7) Evaluate Borrower financial statements, bank statements, credit reports, legal searches, real estate owned (REO) schedules, resumes, etc., and determine any potential credit risks.
- 8) Together with other members of the team, generate a Due Diligence checklist along with monitoring receipt of and processing due diligence as it is received. Review files for completeness and identify critical missing information.
- 9) Analyze historical operating statements, rent rolls, market characteristics, etc., and complete the underwriting loan submission template.
- 10) Alert appropriate persons to potential deal issues as soon as they arise.
- 11) Prepare the loan package for evaluation and approval by Merchants Credit Committee and Agency Lenders.
- 12) Perform other related duties as assigned.
Expected Experience, Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Real Estate or another related field required.
- Minimum three-years of multifamily loan underwriting experience required; knowledge of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loan products is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Agency lending guidelines, including applying applicable credit parameters in order to minimize credit risk required.
- Knowledge and understanding of Agency pricing standards in order to determine the all-in interest rate preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of various organizational structures such as LLCs, LPs, Corporations, Trusts, etc. preferred.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills required.
- Requires critical thinking skills and multitasking
- The ability to successfully work as a team in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate strong listening, negotiating, and leadership skills required.
- Effective written and oral communication skills required.
- An expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe required.
All employees are expected to contribute to the overall success of the organization by performing requested duties regardless of explicit inclusion in the job description or reasonable relation to an employee’s primary role. Additionally, all employees must understand and adhere to all federal and state laws and banking regulations and company policies and procedures applicable to assigned job responsibilities, including compliance as appropriate under the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
Additionally, all employees are expected to demonstrate the following Core Competencies:
Professionalism – acting with responsibility, integrity and accountability; demonstrating consistent trustworthiness and reliability; always remaining flexible, adaptable and willing to accept coaching; building and managing professionally healthy relationships; deliberately managing career decisions; and continually developing awareness of business-related topics.
Communication – understanding various active and passive tools and styles and their effects; and exhibiting appropriate, effective, timely use of tools and styles to connect, collaborate, facilitate teamwork and serve customers.
Work Quality – demonstrating an ongoing commitment to compliance, safety and security; executing work with efficiency, a sense of urgency and attention to detail; and displaying organized work practices and a results-oriented mindset.
Analytical Ability – navigating work-related circumstances with practical, sound reasoning; and demonstrating creativity in problem solving.
Leadership – displaying good judgment and certainty in decision making; taking initiative with job-related demands; demonstrating innovative thinking and sound planning with business practices; managing individual performance toward shared organizational goals; and thinking strategically to set and accomplish goals.
Merchants Bancorp and its affiliates and subsidiaries are committed to being equal opportunity employers. All job candidates and incumbents will be assessed based on only criteria relevant to successfully performing the job as defined in this job description and as generally accepted in the job’s relevant industries.
Regional Sales Mgr./NorthwestFill hole left by Randy Vitovitz leaving first of April..About $3.5M in revenue now..
Chief Credit Officer
Director, Medical Science Liaison (Psychiatry) - Southwest (Southern CA, AZ, NV, NM) Territory
Summary of Responsibilities
This is a field-based position. The successful candidate will be a therapeutic expert with the purpose of advancing patient care and informing company medical strategies throughout the drug life cycle through scientific exchange with healthcare professionals, thought leaders and advocacy organizations.
He or she will meet the scientific needs of the medical community on behalf of Sunovion by responding to unsolicited inquiries and facilitating scientific interactions with healthcare professionals and the medical community through the provision of disease state and product information. This includes developing and maintaining “peer to peer” scientific relationships with key thought leaders in health care, academia, and advocacy organizations. This individual will also contribute to the overall success of the Medical Science Liaison organization through involvement in internal initiatives aligned to medical objectives.
Auto req ID
• Identify national and regional thought leaders for a designated therapeutic area within a defined geography that may facilitate Sunovion’s medical efforts.
• Exchange information with the medical community on scientific issues, trends, ideas and practices related to patient care and identify unmet medical needs.
• Identify opportunities to work with the medical community; discuss research and medical information and facilitate initiation of clinical research studies, as appropriate.
• Develop and maintain a high level of therapeutic area, disease state and product expertise
• Attend regional and national professional medical and patient society meetings to learn, gather clinical and business insights and support corporate activities.
• Participate in training, and other internal efforts to support medical objectives.
• Appropriately document interactions and act in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
Minimum education requirements
5 - 7 Years
Knowledge & skills (general and technical)
Education level and/or relevant experience(s):
• PharmD, PhD, MD or DO (required).
• Specialty training in psychiatry and certification preferred.
• Record of accomplishment in psychiatry related activities, preferably in Bipolar Disorder, ADHD, Binge Eating Disorder and/or Schizophrenia.
• 5-7 years of pharmaceutical industry experience (e.g., medical affairs, clinical development) with a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a medical liaison.
Knowledge and skills (general and technical):
• Highly motivated and capable of comprehending complex scientific/medical content which is then communicated in a clear, concise manner.
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry from drug discovery and development through commercialization.
• Comprehensive understanding of laws, regulations, codes, standards and guidelines regarding pharmaceutical industry practices related to medical liaison activities.
• Understanding of the dynamic healthcare environment and specific expertise in the psychiatric healthcare environment.
Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training, physical or mental abilities required)
• Advanced presentation and computer skills.
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently; take initiative and complete tasks to deadlines. Team player.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
All information (written, verbal, electronic, etc.) that an employee encounters is considered confidential.
Achieve and maintain Compliance with all applicable regulatory, legal and operational rules and procedures, by ensuring that all plans and activities for and on behalf of Sunovion are carried out with the "best" industry practices and the highest ethical standards.
Fast paced environment handling multiple demands. Must be able to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Requires a high level of initiative and independence. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Requires ability to use a computer for extended periods of time.
Software Implementation Manger (SaaS)ANCILE is searching for an experienced and dynamic project manager and relationship builder to join our team as a Software Implementation Manager focused on our Healthcare business. This role is for an experienced and dynamic project manager and relationship builder to join our team as a Software Implementation Manager focused on our Healthcare business.
In this new role, you will work cross-functionally with the Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, Development and Customer Success teams as you help our customers successfully implement the uPerform solution within their complex technical environments. You will engage customers at all levels and at all stages of the customer lifecycle; from the prospecting phase to creating a positive post-sale experience focused on optimizing customer’s uPerform onboarding and implementation with the goal of accelerating customer’s initial value realization and maximizing customer lifetime value and retention. You will ensure customers are successfully implementing critical functions by utilizing lessons learned and best practices while also managing ANCILE and customer resources to ensure sound project management to achieve our shared goals.If you have a track record for building strong customer relationships, managing internal and external resources to ensure project timelines are met and/or exceeded and providing an exceptional customer experience throughout, then we want to hear from you.The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Project Management and Healthcare Software experience, specifically Epic. Only applicants with demonstrated track record of successful software implementations and building strong customer relationships will be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:• Develop repeatable and scalable uPerform implementation approach for our Healthcare customers.• Drive successful uPerform implementation projects that ultimately result in accelerating our customers’ time to value, expanded usage and adoption and increased satisfaction and advocacy.• Expertly manage all facets of a customer’s uPerform implementation, including expectation setting, resource allocation (internal and external), monitoring progress against stated project milestones and deliverables, identification of project risks and development of mitigation plans.• Cultivate strong relationships with customers’ key senior executives, directors, and managers who impact decisions relevant to uPerform’s successful implementation and usage.• Engage members of ANCILE Professional Services, Sales, Development and Customer Success to ensure defined and consistent implementation approach is fully understood and executed.
Financial Management Responsibilities:
• Accurately manage customer implementation process to ensure on-time/on-budget deployment.Organizational Support/Interaction:
• Partner with Professional Services, Product Management, Sales, Development and Customer Success to produce customer-facing communications and project plans, such as presentations for various decision-making audiences to educate customers on uPerform’s core strengths and current/future project activities.• Represent the healthcare customer’s voice to internal stakeholders. Prepare reports/presentations to communicate potential improvement opportunities within respective departments. Understand our healthcare customer’s business strategies and influence positive developments for uPerform and our customers.• Collaborate with Professional Services, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success to facilitate successful project implementations.• Share expertise, resources, best practices, lessons learned & market knowledge.
Work Experience/Knowledge:• Hands-on professional experience and proficiency implementing software solutions, including Epic.• Five+ years of project management experience• Experience (professional services or user) with EMR/EHR products such as Epic, Cerner, McKesson• Experience cultivating lasting business relationships.• Demonstrable project management success showcasing ability to consistently meet or beat beating project milestones and project deadlines• Must have intermediate/advanced knowledge of standard computer software applicationsEducation Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree is required• PMP Certified
Associate Product Specialist - East Bay
East Bay, CA APS: $70-75k base territory will include travel to San Francisco, Walnut Creek to East Bay and south to San Jose. Replacement position. 25-30% travel.
Director, Decision Support
Loan Operations Analyst
POSITION SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
Establish and maintain detailed borrower loan information and collateralized loan obligation ("CLO") indenture covenants in the loan systems and ensure the structures are consistent with the respective loan documentation and reconciled to the trustee.
- Manage all operational aspects related to a portfolio of assigned loans
- Process daily loan transactions into Wall Street Office (“WSO”), including cash receipts, advances, trade settlements, fees and interest rate resets
- Prepare new loan funding packages, review credit agreements and amendments, and set up the loans pursuant to the terms of those agreements
- Reconcile loan and asset characteristics to agent and trustee records daily and assist in the preparation of monthly CLO covenant compliance and noteholder reporting.
- Track all amendment activity, verify credit committee approvals, confirm receipt of fees and process all amendments and restructures in WSO
- Reconcile for month end closing, including interest accruals, cost of funds calculations, variance analysis and trend reports
- Generate system reports, review for accuracy and distribute as necessary
- Perform testing on WSO and enhancements as needed
- Perform operations functions and recordkeeping in accordance with policies and procedures as required for a registered investment advisor
- Other projects as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; Concentration in finance and / or accounting preferred
- Fast paced work environment: Requires ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal with a variety of variable situations. Must be organized and maintain a high level of accuracy and efficiency while meeting required deadlines.
- Ability to problem-solve and work with mathematical concepts such as interest calculations, loan amortization and ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Position requires interaction with other departments as well as the trustee and agent banks. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Must have a proven ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Qualified candidates must be computer proficient
Sr Financial Analyst II
Planning Engineer10+ years desired, not required.PE desired, more states equals more payWash, Oregon, Idaho, California, Montana, NevadaWill do planning, also substation and transmission projects$110 base plus the company incentive.Eddie is on board.
Channel & Alliance Sales Manager
Business Development Officer
Regional Sales Mgr./FloridaNew position to break Florida away from Southeast. Alarm Lock & Marks product lines.